Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rambles!!!

hello there!!!

well wedding news

we ruled out one wedding place

but first let me tell you we waited an hour in traffic and then got lost

when we got there it seemed pretty cool
then boom the space

SMALL!!!!

the picture looked like it was big but well this proves pictures fail

then we almost ran out of gas on the way home which mind you took forever to find damn you rt 125!!!!!

46.00 to fill up!!

RIDLICIOUS!

I wonder how people can have expensive weddings with the economy right now


Rocket was very tired when we got home so we ate and now just hanging out

I am trying to find some candy jars cheap online

I also need to get some ink so I can start making our logo for stuff...

hmmm off topic but news in my life:

I gave up on child support with my dad...so hes an idiot who wanted nothing to do with me, let me mom take all responsibility and has not helped out at all...nows hes married has a little one year old a great house and two cars...well i know one person whos not getting an invite Mr. Patick "Asshole" Borden. I must say it bothers me most I dont have a relationship with my siblings. That would be the twins in Somerville out there somewhere, Ryan "Moose" who lives in charlestown or at least around a lot...and I have tried to have some kind of relationship but nothing back. and i have advocated for him lots of times, i was upset when they mentioned me but not him at the service for papa borden...and i let that be known. i do care about him, sometimes i think he might be the only one who gets the dad thing... which has been bugging me because well no father daughter dance, or w/e...shit even if pat offered i think id laugh in his face...

i let my wonderful *sarcasm* uncle/godfather timmy know that it bothered me he did not have a relationship with me...it bothers me that he has one with other people in my family...when they know how i feel about him...because i back my family 110%


ok enough negative stuff already!!!

We leave for texas 2 weeks from tomorrow! i wish my rocket could come, i am feeling some separation anxiety right now but i know she be well cared for. hmmm i cant wait to fly and mmm chachos and i get to see my dinosaur and my sour patch kid buddy =)
we will be there for a whole week and then taking back mr.Andre for some adventures in Boston, I hope he likes it here and has fun =)

Well thats all i guess
and lets see

Wends after 5 we visit a wedding place in Revere
Thurs AM I go visit the N. Andover Town House
Thurs PM Ms. Aimee and Kristy comes over FINALLY!
Ms. MK may be staying over b.w Thurs-Sun
Ryllie Rockstar is staying over Sat
Lala has face painting on Sat also

ok well that sums a lot up

leave some good stuff
-----
Eryn, Lala & Rocket

No comments: