Monday, June 2, 2008

Attire!!!

Hello there!!!


I thought I would shed some light on the wedding attire of my bridal party


Bridemaids:

So call me crazy I know its June but I want black knee length dressed with accents of hot pink and eaitha ballet flats for shows or some fun pin up style shoes
Instead of flowers they will have a small umbrella thingy thats all white with pink sparkles and on the side it will read A Modern Love Story

Grooms-Guys


The guys (I don't know if we have many lol)
Will wear all black not tuxes though...black dickies with black t-shirt...pink suspenders and pink tie and converse sneakers

The flower girl(s)

Are wearing BRIGHT pink tutu's with a rhinestone black shirt that reads A Modern Love Story She will have a custom made basket and throw pink and black and white flower petals

The Ring bearers


will wear what the guys are wearing but lets see if we can get him in a mohock

Rocket

will wear what the flower girls are wearing and walk with the ring bears like guards she will have one pink and one black leash both with rhinestones

Laurie

will wear a black ladies suit with thin pink tie and pink converse sneakers

Me-

I have my white Davids bridal dress with some pin up heels...with a neon pink and black skull garter and my nails will be black with pink tips


Can we say sexy bridal party????
=)
Here is the song I plan to walk to, its called 'The Wind' by Cat Stevens

I think its very beautiful
Also I plan on having bubbles ava for everyone to blow as people walk down the aisle.

Ok well heres some pictures of attire ideas...







--------------------

Eryn, Laurie & Rocket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Eryn...thats so f'n awesome!! I love, love, love, the colors!! You put alot of thought into this, that it even gets me excited!!

P.S...The food looks damn good 2. lol...yumbo