Sunday, June 8, 2008

Engagment Picture Ideas!

So I have been searching for photographers for to take engagement pictures. The catch is we are looking for one who can give us a cd, or prints/cd. That way they get experience, stuff for their portfolio and we get great shots. These will be used during our wedding. And also a great way to capture us, the moment, everything.

So here are some pictures I like, and want to maybe do, if the photographer see fits.
=)

If you cant tell I like artistic type, and I think I would like some old school ones that are fun and different. lets see if lala will go for it =)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, these are all such great photos. I'm glad I found your blog. Your photos you shared on OBT and these are very helpful to me. I needed to see some examples of something other than the traditional male/female thing. Even though some of these are het couples, they seem more offbeat. Good finds!

Anonymous said...

wow where did you get the last picture? please share the source.