Tuesday, September 2, 2008

new addition to our family...as well as a new role in our wedding!

so ms. laurie has always wanted a black kitten, shes the cat person I am the dog person...
I have been looking for a sister for Rocket our dog, and then laurie called with news
'my friend from work has a barn, and the cat had kittens,...and they are all black'
so 6 weeks later one is in our home....
Me nervous, her beyond excited....well this little one has grown on me, as you can tell....on our family...
Also shes been given the role as Lauries ringbearer!

So the day before I got Rocket a treat to help her if she became to nervous this is what she got

Photobucket

The only thing was she also got this

Photobucket

Rocket became interested but nervous, it was cute she would get close but anytime the kitten made eye contact it was to much and she'd look away and come and sit in my lap then look back over at the kitten...

Then....
Rocket realized this is no lion, its just Star my baby sister!!!!

So when Star would run and explore

Photobucket

Rocket was not far behind, keeping an eye out....

Photobucket

Now its been hmmm five days and well ms. Star has made her way into our hearts and as a member of the family

With Mumma Laurie
Photobucket

And Mommy Eryn
Photobucket

Sibling picture soon to come!

No comments: